Rita Dress & Nightgown (pdf) - English
A dress and a nightgown with a timeless and romantic style.
The bodice has enough ease to feel comfortable, and the A-line skirt is gathered to the bodice. Maxi length hits right at the ankles, making it perfect for the cold seasons. And there's also a knee length option, ideal for the warm weather. It's a perfect wardrobe building pattern.
- Round neckline with neckband
- Gathered A-line skirt
- Two lenghts: maxi and knee
- Optional ruffle for the hem of the skirt
- Long sleeve with optional cuffs
- Short cap sleeves
Suggested fabrics are lightweight cotton knit fabric, with or without spandex (single jersey, double jersey, cotton lycra, interlock...). Optional rib knit for the neckband. See the last photo for fabric requirements.
Pattern comes in sizes 12 months through to 14 years, separated by colour and line style.
This is a digital pattern, in pdf format, written in english (portuguese version here). With your purchase you will receive the following files available for immediate download:
- Pattern in A4 format (compatible with US letter format), in full colour, to be printed at home
- Pattern in A0 format, in black and white, to be printed at a copy shop
- File with detailed instructions, with step-by-step full colour photographs
Want some inspiration? See the tester's photos on the blog, here.
Need the perfect combination? Get this pattern bundled with the Inês Dressing Gown here.