One-on-one sewing classes
Would you like to learn how to sew your own underwear or one of our patterns? Then come have a one-on-one class with me in my sewing room in Carnaxide.
I will teach you everything from how to correctly take your measurements and choose the right fabric, to how to cut and sew a garment from start to finish. With undivided attention and in English or Portuguese.
From adventurous beginner to advanced, depending on the pattern or garment chosen.
- Bra (pattern to be chosen with the student): 6 hours, €160
- Bra and one panty (pattern to be chosen with the student): 7 to 8 hours, €180
- Women's panties: 3 hours, 2 garments, €75
- Children's underwear (boy or girl): 3 hours, 2 garments, €75
- Suco by Susana patterns (see all here): prices range from €80 to €150 and duration from 3 to 8 hours, depending on the pattern.
- Introduction to sewing: 2 hours per class, €50 each class
The classes include all the supplies needed and an original pattern. You may bring your own sewing machine, but there's a sewing machine and a serger/overlocker available to use.
To book a class or for more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org