Betty Panties (pdf) - English
Sizes XS to 3XL (hip sizes 81cm to 142cm)
The Betty Panties are a low rise hipster style, with a medium coverage back and enclosed gusset seams. The pattern includes several options to use galloon lace and knit fabrics, and mix and match between them, as well as an all knit option for high stretch fabrics.
The design features:
- an all lace view;
- an all knit view with different pattern pieces for high stretch or medium stretch fabrics;
- four more views to combine knit and lace;
- construction with picot lingerie elastic, and a bonus tutorial to use fold-over elastic (FOE);
- a higher front rise on the gusset for more comfort.
Suggested fabrics: Stretch galloon lace with scalloped edge along both sides. 4 way stretch knit with at least 50% stretch and good recovery: lightweight cotton jersey, lightweight cotton/lycra, viscose/lycra, rayon/spandex, microfibre, bamboo/spandex, modal, stretch mesh, etc.
See the last photo for fabric requirements.
Pattern comes in sizes XS to 3XL (81cm to 142cm hip) separated by colour and line style. Both pattern files include Layers, so that you can print only the size that you want.
This is a digital pattern, in pdf format, written in english (portuguese version here). With your purchase you will receive the following files available for immediate download:
- Pattern in A4 format (compatible with US letter format), in full colour, to be printed at home.
- Pattern in A0 format, in black and white, to be printed at a copy shop.
- File with detailed instructions, with step-by-step full colour photographs.
Find video tutorials in our YouTube channel, here.
Sewing level: Advanced beginner / Intermediate
Want some inspiration? See more photos on the blog, here.